Friday, June 19, 2009

Space Inventory

Whenever I struggle to complete a game, I always check out what the guys over at Game Helpin' Squad have to say about it. From the time I couldn't max my malignancy modifiers in Cyst Warrior to the time I couldn't get past 3.1415926535897932384 in Pi Reciter, they've been there for me. Now they've come out with a solid guide for World Quester 2.

They do things a little differently... I've always been more reliant on Fire Icers and Mathematitions, for example. But it's worth checking out.





- Rook

2 comments:

  1. So I watched this when it was first posted, but I was watching the gameplay. I just watched it again to pay attention to the chat. That is some classy stuff.

    -King

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even more so than the game's ridiculously exaggerated complexity, the chat is eerily on the money. It plays straight man to the video's comedy, like a Bud Abbott made ENTIRELY OF WORDS.

    ReplyDelete